Mountain Bike Lessons
Come and ride with us on Europe's premier bike park. Whether you are a complete beginner to mountain biking or looking to learn or refine skills, we will help you to make the most of your riding here in Les 2 Alpes. We have a great progression, from skills areas in the resort and up the mountain, to a huge variety of trails ranging from green (easy) to black (professional). All of the following topics can be delivered in private courses and the session will be tailor made for your needs and goals:
- Introduction to mountain biking in its most basic form with a guided easy ride
- Basic skills session (manual, track stand, bunny hop, endo, slow speed skills etc)
- Introduction to downhill/enduro mountain biking
- Build confidence on your bike
- Improve body positioning and technique
- Guiding around the bike park
- Coaching session on cornering
- Coaching session on jumping
- Coaching session on drop offs
- Preparation for instructor exams
Prices for private session 1 to 1
€40 per hour
€120 for a half day session (3 hours) either morning or afternoon. This is the recommended amount of time for a coaching session on the Les 2 Alpes bike park. This will enable us to make lots of progress.
€240 for a full day of guiding and coaching (6 hours). This is a full day of coaching/guiding with 3 hours in the morning, a 1 hour lunch break, then 3 hours of coaching/guiding in the afternoon. A full day will require a high level of fitness.
Create a group lesson
To create a group of friends and family please use the above pricing and + €10 per additional person.
Students must have equipment, insurance and lift passes (not included in the price).