BECOME A CERTIFIED MIAS INTERNATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE
Starting in 2022 Ride Camps will be responsible for helping to set up and manage international MIAS partnerships (outside of the UK).
If you like the idea of setting up your own MIAS training centre where you can train and certify new instructors you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Be qualified to the top level through MIAS and if in Europe to hold the EO MTB-ing diploma.
- Have a suitable venue to deliver the courses. Both great terrain and classroom venue. It must be a new location as there can not be multiple providers in the same location.
- Have a vast log book of experience in mountain bike instructing/guiding.
- Already be running a successful mountain bike business with modern website and social media platforms.
- Competency in marketing products.
If you have all of the above and would like to put yourself forward as a MIAS International training centre, please click the link below to fill out the relevant form and get in touch to arrange a suitable time for a meeting to discuss the process.
Successful applicants will start working towards gaining the MIAS trainer qualifications.
This will involve the following:
- Coming to observe a level 1/2 course and receive training on how to deliver the product.
- Delivering your own course at your location under the observation of a level 6 MIAS Trainer.
- If successful you will be awarded the MIAS level 4 Tutor qualification and be ready to deliver your own courses.